Why Choose Electronics & Communication Engineering?
Electronics is concerned with the development and behavior of devices and circuits. Today we are in an era of Electronics & Communication technology and research. A diploma holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering is qualified for employment in a wide variety of sectors and user bases from consumer electronics to commercial and industrial computation and communication devices.
- Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of Electronic equipments and systems.
- Defence, space research, AIR, Civil Aviation and the police wireless departments.
- Design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication.
- Preferred candidates for IT companies.
- Entertainment transmission industry
- UPS Companies
- Technical and research assistant in one of the many “silicon valley companies” and engineering colleges in India and abroad.
Diploma holders in ECE are also eligible to take admission to 2nd year B.E. courses in the relevant disciplines.